What if you could change your language and see dramatic results within moments? Sounds too good to be true?
Ok! You know you want to stop shouting and you’re fed up dishing out ultimatums just to get your kids to listen.
Maybe you’re embarrassed that your child hits, kicks or throws things when they don’t get their own way and you’re fed up being the punching bag.
Or maybe that sinking feeling can’t be ignored anymore and you can’t take another day of utter chaos. You just want your kids to go to bed so you can finally have your evenings back.
What if I tell you I know of a little piece of parenting magic?
A simple yet powerful 3-step coaching model that I promise will change EVERYTHING
- The biggest discipline mistakes and how to avoid making them
- How to remain in charge and escape permissive parenting
- The twelve barriers to communication and why your children do not listen
- Five subtle strategies to encourage your children to willingly listen and cooperate without coercion. EVERY TIME!
- How to stop shouting. Powerful methods to stay calm and in control. No matter the situation
- How to boost and develop sibling harmony. Finally wave goodbye to bickering
- How to melt defiance, aggression while keeping your cool
- Four life-changing tools to stop whining, back talk and tantrums
- Clear boundary setting without resorting to punishment, threat or reward
- Calm: expect willing cooperation from your children and no more moaning about homework or chores.
- Connected: enjoy a mutually rewarding relationship through proactive parenting. No more whining, back talk and tantrums.
- Stable: positive changes to reflect solid family values, without the need to repeat yourself over and over again.
- Harmonious: discipline techniques for handling negative behaviour effectively. Ditch unfounded, traditional parenting methods and transform your family life.
- Unity: improve and restore your relationship with your spouse. Implement a joint parenting style that will wave goodbye to sabotage and blame.
- Confidence: you take charge in a positive, clear and self-reliant way. No more feelings of guilt, inadequacy or power struggles.
- Consistency: keep a handle on future trigger moments, with lasting and effective tools.
- Long-lasting: be the parent you always wanted to be, with quick, simple and effective techniques.
Why Language of Listening?
Language of listening® takes you out of the role of controlling your child’s behaviour and puts you on the same side as their life coach. Seeing them make great decisions and find solutions to their own problems is so rewarding and empowering as a parent.
Language of listening® is based upon the skills and methods of positive psychology, child-centred play therapy and transformative life coaching. It consolidates and simplifies these principals into a 3-part framework for you to use.
I am the only UK Language of Listening® coach. No mean feat. That alone is two years of in-depth training and coaching.
Having supported hundreds of parents, they tell me it’s the simplest, doable and most effective way to gain willing cooperation and still hold firm with their boundaries.
Many parents tell me they get more hugs kisses and ‘I love yous’ from their children.
They also get heart felt apologies, and from kids who might have never said sorry willingly in their life.
Every time you use our coaching model with your child you improve your relationship, build trust, gain willing cooperation, and bring out more of your child’s strengths and inner guidance.
Regular use of our coaching model changes the way you see children, yourself and others which fosters your own personal growth and development.
The result is increased confidence in your parenting, greater enjoyment of your child, a happier home, and ultimately a more peaceful world.
Master tantrum coach.
I support parents of children under ten years of age who’s lives have been taken over by their child’s tantrums and out of control behaviour. Restoring calm to your household and joy to your family life.
I have a teen and a nearly teen and I know just what it’s like to navigate the trials and tribulations of parenting.
Ready to get support and guidance from a professional, qualified parenting coach?
Are you interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started.
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation call. You can do that right here.
Step 2. Before we hop on the phone, I’d like to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of coaching with me. Please answer the questions when you book your call.
Step 3. At the scheduled time of your call, we’ll chat! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
Step 4. Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Email me.
What happens when we work together?
My 10-week program is tailored to your family’s needs.
I’ll take you from kids taking over family life to peace at home and joy to your family life, and you knowing how to handle any tricky situation with ease.
You’ll understand why you and your child’s behaviour and reactions make perfect sense, even if you don’t like it. Your children will start listening to you willingly and you’ll be able to support your child to find their own solutions within your boundaries.
You’ll no longer feel like parenting is an uphill battle.
The tools I teach you changes how you SEE situations and your child’s behaviour. Finally, behaviour makes sense, (yours and your child’s) and when behaviour makes sense you get to deal with it in a way that works you.
Imagine being able to handle any situation your child throws at you and swap any negative situation into a positive one.
Each session we build upon your new skills and reflect on the changes you’ve made to ensure your new Cool Calm parenting skills grow as your children do.
Plus, every week I’ll send you a handout and worksheets to help you focus on the area we are working on and remind you what to say in the heat of the moment.
*SOS calls – if you’re ever wondering ‘what would Camilla do” send me a SOS email and I’ll arrange an interim chat before your next call.
* Exclusive Maintenance Calls – Need a one-off top-up session? Only available to graduates of my Cool Calm Coaching Package – book-in for a one-off one-hour coaching session to tackle a new issue, update your skills as your children reach new developmental milestones, or simply to brush up on your technique.
Please get in touch to discuss further.